Saturday 24 October 2015

Lest we forget.

I've recently returned from a holiday/research trip on the east coast, visiting my Great Grandfathers grave and a trip to the Australian War Memorial (absolutely amazing). Was lucky to time the trip with the World War 1 exhibits including the German Mephisto Tank, this thing would have given the crew nightmares.


Other gaming news I'm going to give Kings of War a try as a Warhammer substitute. I like the idea of being able to use more of the models I have and the rules appear to be straightforward. These days balancing family life and work the time for gaming is at a premium.


I've also been sucked into Star Wars X-Wing, enjoying this fast style not too complex game. Pre-painted miniatures are great and the detail is decent with many combinations of ships and cards to give good replay value.




No comments:

Post a Comment