Monday 17 September 2012


Well I decided it's time to part with another Warhammer Fantasy army - The Empire. I originally used some of these models when I was collecting and playing Dogs of War. When I sold my Dogs of War army I started to play Empire. I've always found Empire tricky much like Vampire counts, mostly because of having to get spells / prayers off to make the troops useful.

My main reasons for moving this army on are:

1. I will never get this army painted in my lifetime.
2. I didn't intend to play Empire from the onset.
3. From mostly playing the previous book I feel the Empire has taken a hit (see next)
4. Until other book such as High Elves,Skaven,WoC, Dark Elves & Daemons are remade the Empire will not be a fun army to play IMHO.

So now I'm going to focus on painting and bolstering my other two armies - High Elves & Vampire Counts




No comments:

Post a Comment